Welcome to The LIAFBA
THE LONG ISLAND ASSOCIATION OF FIREMEN'S BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATIONS, INC., A REGISTERED 501 (C) ( 4) CORPORATION, WAS ESTABLISHED APRIL 9, 1980 TO FURTHER A MORE HEARTY COOPERATION AND PROMOTE A MORE FRIENDLY SPIRIT BETWEEN MEMBER ORGANIZATIONS. Regular Meetings Are To Be Held On January, April,July, and October on The Fourth Thursday's of Those Months. January Is the Annual Meeting.
Once you are a Member of the LIAFBA - You will access to the Members Area - Learn how to increase your share of the NY State Foreign Fire Tax. Update your Street listings, Access Frequently Asked Questions and interact with members with similar issues and Circumstances..
Next Meeting: January 24, 2019, at a Fire Department not yet chosen
membership also Includes Access to Past President Mike KRUMMENACKER's Corner - His Valuable Insights and Observations on Benevolent Associaitons practices and pitfalls are Presented
We can help with your Street Listing Filing - Become a Member ! After you pay your annual dues you will be provided with a username and password for entering our members area.
Clark J. Champney
Brookhaven Benevolent Association
December 4, 1944 - January 16, 2018
In Memory of Terry Iverson, Former Oceanside Exempt and Benevolent President. 1942-2018
Officers of the LIAFBA
- Don Holupka
- President of the Long Island Benevolent Association
- President of the Hewlett Fire Department Don "Donnie" Holupka is President of the LIAFBA and a Knowledgeable and tenacious supporter of Benevolent organizations. (516)316-5947
- Doug Miller
Vice President of the LIAFBA
- President of the Blue Point Firemans Benevolent Associaiton Doug is VP of the LIAFBA and has been working to expand the organization to reach the eastern Long Island Organizations.
- Mike Krumenacker
Immediate Past President
- Mike is well known throughout the state and extremely knowledgeable in the rules, laws and practices of benevolent organizations. He is the "Go To" guy for questions and suggestions for organizations and guidance in creating and running a benevolent. (516)949-6975
- Nassau Trustee Ken Noon
- Nassau Trustee Director of Membership Thomas Durnan (516)-369-7964
- Suffolk Trustee Peter Cincotta
- Suffolk Trustee Vincent Amaritti
- Treasurer Frank Lombardi
- Secretary Joseph Festa
- Sgt. at Arms Charlie Di Stefano (516) 433-6297
- Philip Falzone CPA, Accountant (516) 352-482